Ventura DUI Probation Attorney
California Driving Under the Influence Probation Requirements
It’s very common for DUI offenders to be sentenced to probation and alternative penalties besides jail time. Defendants must meet all the requirements to avoid further run-ins with the law.
- A probation violation or P.V. comes with specific mandates, some of which include:
- Paying the minimum to maximum fine for California DUI
- Installing an ignition interlock device in the driver’s vehicle
- Suspension of the defendant’s driver’s license
- Complying with prohibitions on a restricted license
- Participation in a DUI school
- No participation in DUI or criminal activities while on probation
- Zero tolerance for drinking and driving
- Community service in Ventura County
- Victim Restitution if applicable
Individuals who do not comply with these terms may face time in jail. A DUI defense attorney can however help. All defendants who are placed on probation will additionally need to furnish proof of completion for specified programs.
DUI Probation Expungement & Other Legal Defenses
- DUI Expungement – have you met all the terms of your probation, and have not committed any other DUI offense? If so, you may be eligible for an expungement after some time. A clean record can open opportunities for better employment and an enhanced quality of life. To find out more information regarding this legal procedure.
- Legal Defense – if you’ve been accused of driving on a suspended license, or disobeying the terms of a probation awarded, call us to get the best criminal defense for your case.
Contact us today for more information regarding your DUI probation circumstances.
“Mr. Welch took care of all my worries and concerns, while clearing my name.”- James D.
“He made us feel comfortable in his capable hands going through the worst situations our family has faced.”- Lynette D.
“Chris Welch is the best choice and Attorney ever!”- Janet O.